Cisco and Workplace FAQs
Here are some questions that we think may come up as you get started on the Cisco and Workplace partnership.
I have a support issue, what do I do?
- Login with an admin account in Workplace.
- Then, select the “?” and access “Contact Workplace Support”
Can I chat with a live agent?
- Sure! We have a fast and seamless live chat offering.
- Live chat support is offered 24/7 in all regions.
- To chat with a live agent, you need to do the following: go to your admin panel > select "Chat with us" at the top right.
What are the Workplace pricing plans?
- Visit the Workplace pricing page for details and a full list of features that are included with the Core plan and optional Add-ons.
How do I set up a Workplace account?
- If you'd like to get started with Workplace you can fill in this form here.
- If your company is already using Workplace Core, you can set up your account by clicking the link in the email you received or by visiting your [YourCompanyName].workplace.com (example: company.workplace.com) from your computer
- Note: Users in companies without subdomains can set up their accounts by visiting workplace.facebook.com. Once you’ve set up your account, you can download the iPhone or Android app to access it from your own device.
How can I set up my Workplace?
- Find out more about some of the basic settings you can use to get Workplace ready for your organization. Visit our guides on managing employee accounts once you are ready to start inviting coworkers.
- For more details, visit here here.
What partnerships already exist between Workplace and Cisco?
- The partnership has led to very important functionalities:
- Webex Meeting Bot: You can invite people to your Webex meeting directly in Workplace, others can join by clicking the link in the message.
- Additionally, you can stream Webex Meetings & Events on Workplace: hosts can stream their video and content using Webex meetings/events controls without plug-ins. For more detailed information on this, please visit here.
What may I expect to come as a result of the Cisco and Workplace Partnership?
- We will be delivering a number of new integrated product experiences between Webex software and Devices and Workplace. You can learn more about our joint product vision here: https://www.workplace.com/blog/cisco-and-workplace.