Make Workplace your own with optional Add-ons
Optimize your Workplace with Enterprise Live and Enhanced Admin and Support
At Workplace our mission is to bring the power of community to work. That’s why our Core plan gives you everything you need to connect your company, including classic features like Groups, Live video and Knowledge Library.
But we also understand that organizations have specific needs, so we’ve introduced two optional Add-on packs:
- Enterprise Live
- Enhanced admin and support
Enterprise Live: Stream your largest events with less bandwidth
Live video is one of Workplace’s most popular features. It lets you stream company events such as Executive Q&As and All-Hands to your entire organization, so you can reach everyone from company headquarters to remote and frontline workers.
But in large enterprise environments, bandwidth can become a challenge. When many users are watching the same stream, your network can become saturated. That’s where Enterprise Live comes in.
What is Enterprise Live?
Enterprise Live is a peer-to-peer version of Live video. It allows multiple users to watch the same stream while using less bandwidth.
With Enterprise Live, you’ll be able to:
- Increase video resolution from 720p to 1080p
- Use Web RTC* peer-to-peer technology that allows multiple users to watch the same stream while using less bandwidth
- All this with no additional set up for admins
*With Web RTC peer-to-peer live distribution, you can:
- Enable users to share content across the network
- Connect users by the most direct route possible
- Save on your company network bandwidth
- Benefit from a native integration with Hive**
**Hive is an Enterprise Content Delivery Network (eCDN)Enhanced Admin and Support
Enhanced Admin and Support: For organizations with sophisticated administrative and support needs
We know that large organizations often have complex administrative and support needs. With the Enhanced Admin and Support Add-on, you get access to multiple single sign-on (SSO) features so you can connect your entire workforce to one platform with account provisioning and user management. You’ll also have 24/7 access to customer support, a dedicated support team and more.
What is enhanced Admin and Support?
With Enhanced Admin and Support, you will get access to features such as:
- Priority support with a four-hour initial response time to queries (compared to 24 hours with Workplace Core)
- Priority escalation for your support tickets
- A dedicated support team for your organization
- Email subscription, so we can notify you when there are system performance issues
- Access to multiple single sign-on (SSO) features so you can connect your entire workforce to one platform and use account provisioning and user management. Supported SSO providers include Microsoft Azure, Google Workspace, Okta, OneLogin and Ping Identity
How much do Add-ons cost and how can I purchase them?
Enterprise Live and Enhanced Admin and Support are available as optional Add-ons to your Core Workplace package. Add-ons are available for $2 per user, per month. You can purchase them by going to the Admin Panel and clicking on Payments.
If you need more information or have further questions, please contact us.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback