Why Japanese business leaders need to connect deskless workers
Deskless workers in Japan feel highly disconnected from the rest of their organizations. Brand new research shows how this is bad for business and why leadership teams need to give people a voice.
3 ways to connect your deskless workers
We spoke to nearly 250 senior managers and over 1000 frontline employees throughout Japan about connectivity in the workplace. The results make for a challenging read: 61%1 of deskless employees in Japan believe there are barriers to communication at work. Only 5% of them feel connected to leadership. And this disconnect is hurting innovation, company culture, and productivity in workplaces all across the country.
Our new Deskless Not Voiceless report explores the steps Japanese business leaders can take to connect deskless workers and give them the voice they need.
The report covers:
- Why connecting deskless workers gives you access to an untapped source of insight, knowledge, and ideas
- Why the disconnect between your managers and deskless employees is damaging productivity and company culture - and how you can fix it
- How to create spaces where deskless employees can interact and connect with leadership teams
Only 5% of workers feel connected to business leaders. Fill out this form and learn how to connect with the other 95%
Thank you for your interest. By submitting this form, you understand and agree that we may call you on the phone number you have provided and acknowledge that you have read and agree to the Workplace Privacy Terms.