Learn how to give your organization a competitive edge by connecting the unconnected.
Business leaders in North America and around the world are continuing to place employee experience at the heart of company strategy. Why? Because they believe there is no ‘future of work’ unless it’s a future that works for everyone.
At Workplace Transform North America, we’ll explore how we’re helping to give these organizations a competitive edge by connecting the unconnected.
Join us at our virtual 60 minute event on Wednesday, June 23rd at 10am PST and discover:
- Why gambling on your current tech stack could harm your bottom line
- How we’re using 15 years of insight from connecting 3bn people to help lay the foundations for the future of employee experience
- Facebook’s vision for the future of work in a hybrid world
- Practical stories from senior business leaders and industry experts about how to talk with frontline employees
Learn from business leaders
Expert guests and business leaders from Chevron, Smartsheet, Petco and more will share how and why they’re using Workplace to put employee experience at the top of the business agenda. We'll be joined by:
- Shellye Archambeau. Board Director & Former CEO, MetricStream
- Rhonda J. Morris. VP & Chief Human Resources Officer, Chevron
- Glenn Sanford. Founder & CEO, eXp World Holdings
- Jenny Wolski. SVP of Omnichannel Customer Experience, Petco
- Aimee Daily. SVP & Chief Transformation Officer, Memorial Health System
- Megan Hansen. Chief People & Culture Officer, Smartsheet
- Brynn Harrington. VP of People Growth, Facebook
Watch live and on demand
Workplace Transform North America is a 60 minute virtual event that takes place on Wednesday, June 23rd at 10am PST. Once you register we’ll get back to you to confirm. Then you can watch live on the day and check out the recordings later.
Don't miss it! Meet the speakers and register for Workplace Transform North America right here.