Discover why building community is the key to solving your toughest business challenges.
Business leaders across the APAC region and around the world continue to look for ways to address big challenges like driving business impact.
Untangle work with Workplace
From informing everyone about the return to the office to adopting a hybrid way of working, Workplace makes work more simple.
At Workplace Transform APAC, we’ll explore how the solution to this lies in empowering people to build community and connecting the unconnected - to build a future of work that works for everyone.
Join us virtually on Wednesday, August 25th at 2pm AEST / 12pm SGT / 9.30am IST to discover:
- How to build a tech stack that connects people everywhere
- How leading companies in APAC are building value internally and externally with Workplace
- Why leaders need to be more open and authentic than ever before
- Facebook’s vision for the future of work in a hybrid world
Don't miss it! Meet the speakers and register for Workplace Transform right here.
Learn from the experts
Leaders from Bunnings, Domino’s Pizza Enterprises Ltd and more will share insights on how they use Workplace to put employee experience at the heart of their company’s strategy.
- Mike Schneider, Managing Director, Bunnings Group
- Tracy Llewelyn, Head of Comms for ANZ, Domino's Pizza Enterprises Ltd
- Kamal Shah, Chief Information Officer, LTI
- Nico Bambao, Wonderful Employee Experience Director, Globe Telecom
- Shellye Archambeau, Board Director & Former CEO, MetricStream
- Vicky Skipp, Regional Director for Asia Pacific, Workplace from Meta
- Brynn Harrington, VP of People Growth, Facebook
Workplace Transform APAC takes place on Wednesday, August 25th at 2pm AEST / 12pm SGT / 9.30am IST. Once you register your interest, we’ll email you confirming your attendance with information on how to join the event.
Let's Stay Connected
Get the latest news and insights from the frontline of work.
By submitting this form, you agree to receive marketing-related electronic communications from Facebook, including news, events, updates and promotional emails. You may withdraw your consent and unsubscribe from such emails at any time. You also acknowledge that you have read and agree to the Workplace Privacy terms.