RESELLER CUSTOMER TERMS
- These terms form part of the Workplace Online Terms, or such other agreement that you may have entered into with Facebook governing your use of Workplace that references these Reseller Customer Terms. In the event you engage, or otherwise access and use Workplace through a Reseller:
- You must enter into a valid and binding agreement with your chosen Reseller specifying the terms and conditions governing your relationship with such Reseller;
- Any fees and payment terms that you are responsible for will be determined between you and your chosen Reseller, and paid in accordance with the agreement between you and such Reseller. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Facebook retains the right to immediately suspend or terminate your access and use of Workplace at any time;
- If your agreement with your Reseller in relation to Workplace is terminated or expires for any reason, or in the event a Reseller no longer has rights to resell Workplace to you, you may continue to access Workplace directly from Facebook at Facebook's then-current published rates, or through another authorised Reseller;
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in the Agreement, you acknowledge and agree that Facebook may provide your Reseller with statistical information about your Users’ engagement on Workplace (e.g. number of groups, number of posts, number of reactions, number of chats, number of monthly active Users, etc.);
- To help further facilitate the relationship between you and your Reseller, you instruct Facebook to provide your Reseller information related to your system administrators, such as names, email addresses, and other information (which may include other personal data); and
- Resellers are not authorized to modify the Agreement or make any promises or commitments on Facebook’s behalf, and Facebook shall not be bound by any obligations to you, Resellers, or any other third party other than as expressly set forth in the Agreement.