Your Workplace, your data
Workplace is certified for the highest security standards
Is Workplace data separate from Meta?
How does Workplace process my data?
Where does Workplace store my data?
Workplace tools keep communities safe and their information secure
We use enterprise-grade protection mechanisms to keep your content safe.
- Third Party Data Loss Prevention (DLP) integrations
- Encryption in transit
- MDM controls via AppConfig
- Native mobile security admin controls
- Integrated video rights management
- Malicious file and link detection
- Vulnerability management and incident response
We make it easy to get the right people onto your Workplace – while keeping everyone else out.
- Single sign-on and automated provisioning
- Secure identities for email-less staff including two-factor authentication
- Enterprise device management
- Domain verification and claiming
- Physical security safeguards for our data centres and offices
- Mitigate against denial of service attacks or local disasters
- Advanced threat intelligence and automated detection using machine learning
- 24/7/365 monitoring by dedicated teams
Our tools will help you manage your community and create a great work environment.
- Custom user terms of service
- Native content reporting and review
- Off-the-clock access controls for hourly staff
- Audit logs and API support for retention and eDiscovery
- Transport Layer Security (TLS) to encrypt all user interactions in transit
- Sensitive network traffic encrypted between data centers
- Key-based encryption to prevent unauthorized interception
- Content Delivery Network (CDN) infrastructure encrypted-at-rest
Download our certifications and reports
Big and small companies trust us with their data
Sign up for Workplace updates
Connect with Workplace and get the latest news and insights from the frontline of work.