Where to find help
Discover all the resources available to your organization to help you make the most out of Workplace.
All Workplace users have access to a variety of online resources and live virtual classes, where they can find answers to their questions and discover new ways to use Workplace. This guide outlines the various places where admins and users can find help, including key resources to explore.
Resources for everyone
The resources in this section are available to everyone in your organizaton. Share links to these materials in Workplace groups to help people find answers and discover use cases and best practices.Workplace Academy
Note to Workplace admins: if you unchecked the box under ‘Login with Workplace’ in the Security page of the Admin Panel, your organization will not be able to access the Workplace Academy. Learn more about login with Workplace in the Help Center.
Use your Workplace account to access the Workplace Academy and get up to speed quickly on all of the amazing things you can do with Workplace. You'll find:
- Free live virtual classes tailored to your questions.
- Self-paced, interactive courses and feature demos.
- Short learning videos covering Workplace strategy and features.
Here are just a few resources you can start with:
- The Workplace Learning Wizard: Get personalized resource recommendations based on your role, interests and needs.
- Workplace User Essentials: helps new users master the art of posting, when and how to create Groups, how to get your team started, and so much more.
- Workplace Admin Experience: helps Workplace admins make key decisions that impact your whole organization.
- Be the Best Boss They've Ever Had: helps people managers learn how to run their team or department through Workplace, ranging from 1:1 relationships with direct reports all the way up to managing relationships with external stakeholders.
- Got questions? Join a live virtual class and Workplace specialists will answer all of your burning Workplace questions.
And share this link with others in your organization: http://fb.me/crc/trainingCustomer Resource Center
Customer Resource Center
The Customer Resource Center is your one-stop-shop for Workplace learning and engagment materials. Some of the resources you'll find her include:
- Getting started guides: Including Workplace launch materials and quick start guides for people managers, admins, executives and more.
- Downloadable toolkits: downloadable PDF guides and campaign kits to help you drive employee engagement.
- New feature updates learn about the latest product updates in our monthly roundup of new features.
- Ways to work: discover new use cases and how to work smarter with Workplace.
Here are some of our most popular guides and assets:
- The New User Guide: 6 simple steps to get set up and get started with Workplace.
- Empowering Hybrid Teams: a downloadable toolkit including a PDF guide and customizable assets to share hybrid working tips with your organization.
- The Culture Carrier Toolkit: downloadable materials to help you celebrate the people in your organization who embody your values and culture.
- Building an Active & Engaged Community on Workplace: this resource hub has everything you need to drive adoption and engagement on Workplace including guides, self-paced courses, videos and more.
And share this link with others in your organization: http://fb.me/crcHelp Center
The Help Center has searchable step-by-step guidance and answers to frequently asked questions. Come here to learn how to:
- How to use Workplace features
- Find answers to billing questions
- Learn how to manage your Workplace from the Admin Panel
- Find quick IT and developer information
And share this link with others in your organization: https://www.workplace.com/help/work/Technical Resources
Visit the Technical Resources to find everything your IT team needs to set up and manage your Workplace. This section of the Customer Resource Center includes technical guides on topics like:
- Setting up your Workplace: This step-by-step guide will walk you through key actions IT teams need to take to set your Workplace up for success.
- Account Management: Learn about the options you can use to create, update and deactivate user accounts.
- Authentication: Learn how to manage your Workplace from the Admin Panel
- IT Configuration: Ensure everything works smoothly including networks, email allowlisting and domains.
- Account Lifecycle Learn about the process of provisioning users, inviting them to Workplace and profile activation.
- Security & Governance Understand how your organization can control and protect your accounts.
And share this link with others in your organization: https://www.workplace.com/resources/tech/Give feedback
You can submit feedback directly Workplace to help us improve our product or let us know if something is broken. To submit feedback:
- Open Workplace on your computer and click on the ? icon at the bottom left of your screen.
- Select "Report a Problem".
- Choose whether you'd like to submit feedback and ideas or report an issue,
We strive to ensure Workplace is always available when you need it, but sometimes things aren't working as expected and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to stay up to date as we work to resolve them.
If there is a product issue, our Enterprise Operations team will create an entry on the Status page and provide updates until the issue is resolved. The status page will indicate the part of the product that is affected, details on what is not working and when the issue began.
And share this link with others in your organization: https://www.workplace.com/status
Resources for admins
The following resources are available to admins only and are accessible from the Workplace Admin Panel.What's New
The What's New page of the Admin Panel helps you discover new features that are coming soon, track their availability for your Workplace and share relevant updates within your community to drive adoption. It includes:
- A sneak peek of new features coming soon
- Summary of the latest features available on your Workplace today
- Early access for beta features (system admins only)
- Links to relevant help resources
Admins can contact support from the Admin Panel to get in touch with a Workplace team member. You can use the Contact Support page to:
- Find out about issues affecting Workplace
- Submit a support ticket
- Request phone support
- Chat with support
- Monitor status of tickets submitted
Was this article helpful?
Thanks for your feedback