Workplace is where teams connect to get things done
Turn your company into a community
Workplace is a communication tool that connects your entire organization. Use familiar Facebook features like Live video, Groups and Chat to bring people together, make teamwork faster and company culture stronger.
Communicate with everyone
Speaking to an entire organization is hard. But Workplace makes it easy for you to get valuable information to the right people in the right way.
• Use Groups to share information with your company, your department, or just your teammates
• Grab people’s attention and broadcast your big announcement with Live video
• Use text, video, images, and GIFs to make company communication more fun and engaging
• Measure the impact of your internal communication using Workplace Insights
Work with everyone
Is your team collaboration as effective as it could be? Workplace uses familiar tools to help colleagues work together and get the job done.
• Quickly message anyone in your business using Workplace Chat. Communicate on the go with text, GIFs, stickers, and emojis
• Find and connect with the right people for your project using Org Chart
• Share and collaborate on files using integrations with popular tools like Dropbox and Google Drive
• Create as many project Groups as you need to manage feedback and track progress
Engage with everyone
How can you get feedback from your employees if you don’t give them a voice? Empower people to join the company conversation and build a stronger culture.
• Hear instant feedback with Reactions and Comments
• Auto-Translate opens up the conversation to everyone
• Get input on decisions using Polls and Surveys
Measure employee engagement
Turn data into actionable insights to understand and improve the ways Workplace can connect your entire organization from the frontline to the boardroom and the shop floor.
• Continuously improve employee engagement and benchmark performance across the business
• Use data to enable stakeholders across the business to iterate, test, and learn
• Compare trends over time and visualize employee engagement data
Integrate with the tools you’re already using
Workplace connects tools you’re already using. With over 50 integrations with the world’s leading cloud services - from Office 365 and G Suite to Dropbox, Salesforce and SharePoint - it makes it easier to bring employees on board, discover documents and work together.
Join over 5M paying users on Workplace
How organizations like yours are using Workplace"With Workplace, we’ve seen the inspiration and innovation that come from connecting people who have never been able to interact before."Cristina Macina, Global Internal Communications & Engagement Strategy Lead, Nestle
Chevron is making communication less siloed"Workplace gives each employee a voice to the very center of the corporation and to other business units as well."Rachel Setton, Manager, Employee Engagement & Communications, Chevron
AstraZeneca's leadership is more visible than ever"Our executives are much more effective in their communications because they’re much more visible on Workplace."Roeland van der Heiden, Digital Director, Global Corporate Affairs, AstraZeneca
Healthe Care Australia is building a more open culture"We've shifted from siloed, one-way information pushes to global information sharing that is driving conversation across the business."Karen Possemato, VP, Global Marketing and Communications, Illumina
Mercado Libre employees send fewer emails"Workplace has improved efficiency by reducing unnecessary emails. It helps our employees communicate across countries and has brought us closer together."Sebastián Fernández Silva, VP Human Resources, Mercado Libre
Protecting data. Respecting privacy
Workplace and Facebook accounts are separate. That means you don’t use (or even need) a Facebook profile to join Workplace. As the data controller, you make the decisions about what can be done with your data, including whether to modify, delete or export it. We don’t use Workplace data to target ads on Workplace or Facebook.
Workplace is regularly audited for security and compliance. We exceed industry standards with ISO27018, ISO27001, SOC2, and SOC 3 certifications. We also adhere to the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Frameworks and are GDPR compliant.