Sources and links
- Deskless Not Voiceless Report for Workplace from Meta, 2019. We asked 2,000 senior business decision makers, and 2,000 front-line workers across the UK and US in companies with 100+ employees, to get their thoughts on connectivity and empowerment within an organization.
- Forrester Consulting, ‘The Total Economic Impact of Workplace by Facebook’, July 2019 Forrester Consulting, a part of Forrester Research, provides independent and objective research-based consulting. Total Economic Impact (TEI) is Forrester’s methodology for measuring the comprehensive impact of investments, technologies, projects, and initiatives.
- SHRM report: Using Recognition and Other Workplace Efforts to Engage Employees. 738 HR professionals from a randomly selected sample of SHRM’s membership with a title of manager or above and employed at organizations with a staff size of 500 or more employees participated in this survey. Survey fielded September 27-October 18, 2017.
- Techcrunch article, April 2018. “In a Slack world, Microsoft bets on Teams and Yammer.”
- Techcrunch article, December 2016. “Dynamic Signal gets $25M led by Microsoft’s VC to replace the company bulletin board.”
- Techcrunch article, June 2019. “ Slack and Zoom are flying high; they’re also being chased already by upstarts.”
- Skype for Business homepage, April 2020.