What are my Workplace language settings and how do I change them?
Language settings help you change the languages you see on Workplace.
To access and change your language settings:
- Open the Workplace app.
- From your News Feed, tap .
- Tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Account Settings.
- Tap Translation for Posts to see the following options:
- Language you'd like to have posts translated into: This changes the language comments and posts written in another language are translated to.
- Languages you don't want to be offered translations for: This controls the languages you don't want to see translation options for. Any comment or post written in these languages won't contain translation options.
- Languages you don't want to be automatically translated: This controls the languages you don't want automatically translated. Any post written in these languages won't automatically translate.
- A feature that lets you post multiple language versions of a status: This will allow you to post your content in multiple languages.