This section is only applicable to users of Workplace Advanced.
Company admins can view their company's Workplace insights, which include employee signup, group and posting activity. Company insights let you know how active your company is on Workplace, and what you can do to increase activity.
This article is only applicable to admins of Workplace Advanced and Workplace Enterprise.
Insights is a section of the Admin Panel that provides tools to track and measure your organization's Workplace usage. Insights can be used to follow employee signups, trends within groups and post-level activity.
Insights is made up of five different tabs:
- People Track how active your organization is on Workplace, throughout from launch to onboarding and monthly activity.
- Content This allows you to see how much content your organization is creating and how many people are actively contributing.
- Groups Track group creation and activity, across Workplace and in your most active groups.
- Posts From this tab you can measure likes, comments, and views of a post to track the impact of communications with advanced post-level performance data.
- Connections Identify where collaboration is happening on Workplace, based on interactions between people.
Only admins of Workplace can view and use Insights. People with custom admin roles can also view Insights. Learn more about creating custom admin roles.
This article is only applicable to users of Workplace Advanced.System Administrators can add, change or remove admins for their company on Workplace.
You'll have the option to choose from the default admin roles listed below or to create a custom admin role:
- Analyst: access reports on general activity and individual accounts.
- Account Manager: add and remove people from Workplace, access reports on general activity and individual accounts.
- Content Moderator: manage posts across all groups, add and remove people from Workplace and access reports on general activity and individual accounts.
- System Administrator: update company details, assign admin roles, and manage all content, accounts and activity. A System Administrator can also access all billing information and can create and implement integrations.
This article is only applicable to admins of Workplace.
To see how the posts you mark as important are performing:
- Click Admin Panel at the top left of Workplace > Click Important Posts.
- Find the post you want to view under the Active or Past tabs on the right side.
You'll be able to see metrics for active and past important posts including:
- Seen by
- Marked as read
- Who marked the post as important
- Date promotion was created
- Expiration date of promotion
- Ability to end active promotions
- Ability to export data
You can also click to see the post or export the metrics into a spreadsheet.
System Administrators can create custom admin roles to give users access to different tabs in Insights.
When you have created a custom admin, you can grant them access to the following standalone permissions:
- See activity insights - these users will have access to all the tabs within Insights.
- See post insights - when these users click their Admin Panel, they can access Posts from the left of Workplace.
For Posts, you can measure and track data from November 15, 2019. For all other tabs, it's from from August 18, 2019.
Note: Insights will be extended to a 2 year rolling history. Any data older than 2 years will be deleted.