How do I create Workplace Priority Groups and Priority Notifications?
You can prioritize your Workplace groups so that they appear at the top of your News Feed.
To prioritize your groups:
- Go to the group you'd like to prioritize.
- Click in the top right corner of the group.
- Select Prioritize.
When you prioritize a group, new content from that group will appear at the top of your News Feed and the group will be pinned to the top of your groups list.
Priority Notifications will appear on the left panel of your Workplace at the top of your notifications.
Priority notifications include:
- Posts and updates from your priority groups
- Safety Check alerts
- Posts marked as important
- Post and membership approvals (for group admins)