What are the features and advanced settings of Live Producer on Workplace?
To use Live Producer, all you need to do is go live on Workplace.
Live Producer allows users to:
- Go live using your camera, streaming software or high end production equipment.
- Schedule a live session ahead of time.
- Share your screen - you can switch between your screen and your camera view.
- Host a live Q&A.
Advanced Settings on Live Producer
There are also Advanced Settings that you can access with Live Producer:
- With Persistent Stream Key you can reuse the same Stream Key across multiple live broadcasts.
- With Backup Stream you can choose to a level of redundancy to your live broadcast.
- Showing a dial-in number allows viewers to access an audio-only version of the stream using a phone call.
- With Auto-Generated Captions, your live video will automatically be transcribed, improving the accessibility of your communication.
- Technical Stream Health Metrics and Event Logs allow you to anticipate and react to any issues with your stream.
- You can publish Polls during your Workplace Live broadcasts. Polls are questions with two to four answers that viewers can see and select in real time.