Add frames to your Workplace profile picture
You can add a frame to your profile picture on Workplace to express support and feel more connected.
Add a frame to your profile picture from your computer
- Click your profile picture in the bottom left of Workplace.
- Select View Profile.
- You can also access your profile here.
- Hover over your profile picture and click Update.
- Select Add Frame and pick your frame.
- Select the length of time you'd like the frame to be up and click Use as Profile Picture.
Admins can enable or disable this feature for their entire Workplace (not for specific users) by contacting support. Admins cannot apply frames to users - the users have to apply the frame themselves.
When you no longer want the profile frame, you can switch to a different profile picture without the frame.
Add a custom frame to your Workplace
System admins or admins with the relevant permissions can add custom frames for users in their Workplace. To add a custom frame:
- Click Admin Panel in the left menu of Workplace.
- Under Enhance your Workplace, click Custom profile frames.
- Click + Create profile frame on the top right.
- Click Upload Art.
- Select your image and click Open. The recommendation is a PNG image sized 2048 x 2048 px.
- Click Next and type in a Custom frame name.
- You can also choose a start and end time and date if you want to upload a temporary custom frame.
- Click Publish to make the frame available for all users on your Workplace.