Create and edit collections in your Workplace Knowledge Library
Android App Help
iPad App Help
iPhone App Help
Mobile Browser Help
System admins or custom admins who have permission can create collections to group together categories, subcategories, files and links in Knowledge Library.
Create a collection
- From your Feed, click Knowledge library in the left panel.
- You can also access Knowledge Library here.
- Click Collections in the left panel.
- On the top right, click Create collection.
- Add a name and description for your collection and then choose an icon color and image.
- Click Create collection.
- Click to select categories, subcategories, files or links to add to your collection.
- Click Add next to the categories and subcategories you want to include in your collection and click Add to collection.
- Click Save changes.
Edit a collection
- From your Knowledge Library homepage, click Collections in the left panel.
- Go to the collection you want to edit and click on the top right.
- To change the name, description or icon of the collection, click Edit collection details.
- Click Manage collection to add or remove items from the collection.
- Click Add to featured collections if you want the collection to appear on the homepage of your Knowledge Library.
You can add up to three featured collections on your Knowledge Library homepage.