Add a People Set to a group on Workplace
This article is only applicable to admins with relevant permissions.
In People Sets created using profile criteria, people matching the criteria are automatically added to the People Set when they’re added to your Workplace. They’re also automatically added to groups linked to that People Set.
To do this:
- Click Admin Panel in the left menu on Workplace.
- Click People.
- Click the People Sets tab at the top.
- Find the People Set you’d like to add to a group. You can use the filters to find the People Set more quickly.
- Click Assign to groups to the right of the People Set.
- Select the groups that you want to assign the People Set to, then click Next.
- Click Manage membership settings to choose between Automatically add members or Automatically add and remove members. Then, click Update.
- Repeat this for all groups you are adding the People Set to.
- When done, click Assign and complete.