What is Learning on Workplace and how do I use it?
Learning is a feature in Workplace that lets you collect related educational posts inside of a group and put them into a unit. These units are different topics you create in Learning that can be made for gathering posts like training material, educational information, and development resources.
To find Learning go to your group and click More. Only the Group Admin can create and edit learning units.
- Go to the group for which you want to create a unit.
- Click More, then click Learning.
- Click Create Unit and add a title and an optional description.
- Click Save.
Managing Learning Units
To add an existing post to a Learning unit:
- Find the post you want to add and click .
- Click Add post to unit and select to which unit you want to add the post.
- Add a title to the post, and click Save.
To delete a post from a Learning unit:
- Go to the unit from which you want to delete a post.
- Click to the top-right of the post, then click Remove post.
- Select Remove From Unit or Remove From Group.
To delete a Learning unit:
- Go to the group from which you want to delete a unit and click More, then click Learning.
- Click next to the unit's name, then click Remove unit.
- Click Remove unit to confirm.