What is Learning on Workplace and how do I use it?
Learning is a feature in Workplace that lets you collect related educational posts inside of a group and put them into a unit. These units are different topics you create in Learning that can be made for gathering posts like training material, educational information, and development resources.
The Learning tab will appear in a group as soon as there is a Learning unit in it. Learning can be used once a Group Admin enables the feature. Only the Group Admin can create and edit learning units.
Enabling Learning and Creating Units
To enable Learning in your group:
- From the top of the desired group, click the Learning tab at the top of the page.
- Click Enable Learning.
Admins can also see Learning in Group settings to turn it off.
To create a Learning Unit:
- Go to the group you want to enable Learning for > Find the post you want to add and click .
- Click Add to Learning Unit > Enter the name of the unit > Click Create.
Managing Learning Units
To add an existing post to a Learning unit:
- From the desired page, find the post you want to add and click .
- Click Add to Learning Unit > Click on the module you want under Add to Existing Unit.
To delete a post from a Learning module:
- Go to the group you want to delete a Learning module from > At the top of the group, click More > Click Learning.
- Click the post you want to delete > Click > Click Remove from unit > Click Confirm.
To disable Learning units in your group:
- From the group, click > Click Admin Options > Click Group Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click to uncheck the box next to Enable Learning Units in your group > Click Save.