Create an Area to manage Frontline workers on Workplace
This article is only applicable to admins with relevant permissions.
To create an Area:
- Click Admin Panel in the left menu on Workplace.
- Click Frontline.
- Click the Areas tab.
- Click Add Area in the top right.
- Enter a name for the Area.
- Choose a coordinator. Area coordinators can help people in their Area activate and log into their Workplace account.
- Area coordinators must have an email address connected to their Workplace account.
- Add people to the Area. You can do this on a one-by-one basis, by using profile criteria (department, location, manager, job title), or by importing a file.
- Choose whether to enable Allow coordinators to request profile creation and Allow custom settings to be applied to this area.
- Click Create.
To make changes to the Area, click to the right of it. From there, you can click Edit, Delete or Show access logs.