How do I turn captions on for videos on Workplace?
Adding closed captions and media is only available to users of Workplace's classic design at this time.
You can adjust your video settings to always show captions, when available.
- Click .
- Click Videos.
- Click Off next to Always Show Captions.
- Select On to turn on captions for Workplace videos, when available.
Your caption settings will only apply to videos you watch on a computer.
- Go to your device's home screen
- Tap Settings.
- Tap General > Accessibility > Subtitles & Captioning.
- Tap next to Closed Captions + SDH to turn on captions for videos, when available.
Keep in mind that not all videos on Workplace have captions. Learn how to add captions to a video you've added.