Create a People Set on Workplace
This article is only applicable to admins with relevant permissions.
People Sets on Workplace let you organize people into custom segments at your organization. You can add People Sets to a group and export a list of people in a People Set.
To create a People Set:
- Click Admin Panel in the left menu on Workplace.
- Click People.
- Click the People Sets tab at the top.
- Click New set.
- Enter the People Set name, choose whether you want to add people manually or by syncing with profile fields, then click Next.
- If you chose Add people manually, you can add people one-by-one or click Import file to upload a CSV of user emails.
- If you chose Sync with profile fields, set your criteria by clicking . You can add as many fields as you like for each rule. When done, click Save.
In People Sets created using profile criteria, people matching the criteria are automatically added to the People Set when they’re added to your Workplace. They’re also automatically added to groups linked to that People Set.