How do I adjust my video caption settings on Workplace?
You can edit the way captions look on Workplace videos. These caption settings will only apply to videos you watch on a desktop computer.
- Click on your profile photo in the bottom left of Workplace > Click Settings > Click Videos.
- Click Edit to the right of Captions Display.
- Click each option you want to adjust:
- Background Color: the color of the caption's background.
- Background Opacity: how transparent the caption's background is.
- Text Color: the color of the caption's text.
- Text Size: how big the caption's text is.
- Click Save Changes > check the caption preview to see how your caption will look.
Keep in mind that not all videos on Workplace have captions. Learn how to add captions to a video you've added.