How do I turn on self-invite on Workplace?
Admins can choose to turn on the self-invite setting. This will allow anyone from your chosen email domains to join your Workplace without being invited.
To turn on self-invite:
- From the Admin Panel, click Settings.
- Click next to Joining this Workplace.
- Select Anyone from allowed or verified domains and click Save.
- Back on the settings page, click next to Access Requests
- Select Automatically approve requests from these email domains and click Save.
This will enable people from the chosen verified or allow-listed email domains to automatically join your Workplace without admins having to approve the request.
Find out more about managing your email domains.