Where can I find my Workplace data?
There are several ways to find your Workplace data.
- Log Into Your Workplace Account: Most of your data is available to you by logging into your account. For example, your Timeline contains posts you've shared on Workplace, along with comments and other interactions from people. You can also find your message and chat conversations by going to your inbox, or photos and videos you've added or been tagged in by going to those sections of your Timeline.
- Visit Your Activity Log: Within your account, your activity log is a history of your activity on Workplace. From your activity log, you can review and manage things you share, from posts you've commented on or liked to apps you have used or anything you've searched for. From your computer, you can access your activity log by clicking Activity Log from your setting menu shown by clicking your profile picture in the bottom left.
- Download Your Info: If you're using Workplace Standard on your computer, you can download a file of your information that includes much of the same info available in your account and activity log. This file includes your Timeline info, posts you've shared, messages, photos and more. It also includes info that's not available by logging into your account, like IP addresses logged when you log into or out of Workplace, and more.
- Click on your profile picture in the bottom left > click Settings.
- Click Download Your Data below your General Account Settings.
- Click Create File.
To download your data if you're using Workplace Standard:
If you're using Workplace Advanced, you'll only be able to download your data if your admin has switched on the feature. You'll know if the feature is switched on if you follow the above steps.