Find your activity log and download your Workplace data
You can access a record of your activity on Workplace by either downloading your data or viewing your activity log.
View your activity log
Your activity log is a history of all your activity on Workplace. From your activity log, you can review and manage things you share. This includes posts you've commented on or liked, your joined groups and searches you have made.
To access your activity log from your computer:
- Click your profile picture on the bottom left of Workplace.
- Click Activity log.
- You can choose which activities you want to see by clicking Filter on the top right corner.
Download your data
If your admin made the feature available, you can download your data. To download your data as an archive:
- Click your profile picture on the bottom left of Workplace and select Settings.
- Click Download your data.
- Choose the format you want to download your data in and select the date range.
- You can download everything, or check the boxes next to the information you want to download.
- Click Request a download.
You will be sent a notification once your file is available to download. If you do not see the Download your data button in your settings, it means that your Workplace system admin has not made this feature available.
System admins can learn more about allowing users to download their data.