How do I broadcast with multiple hosts using Live Producer?
You can broadcast to your community with up to 50 hosts using Live Producer.
To go live with multiple hosts:
- From the group you would like to go live in, open the post composer and click Live Video to access Live Producer.
- If you don't see an option for Live Video, you can find it by clicking next to Add To Your Post or follow this link to Live Producer.
- Give your Workplace Live post a title and description.
- Check that the Choose where to broadcast section is showing the correct group. You can change the group from here, or choose to broadcast directly to your own Timeline.
- Under Choose how to broadcast, click With Others.
- Under Video Options, choose whether your broadcast should include a Q&A, automatic captions or live rewind. Q&A is only available if you are going live to a group
- Click Go live to get started right away or click Schedule Live if you are preparing for a future broadcast.
- Take note of your room link. This is the link you will share with other hosts who you'd like to join you on your live broadcast.
If you are scheduling a live broadcast for a later date:
- Click Schedule Live.
- Enter a Date and Time for your broadcast.
- Upload an optional thumbnail image for your broadcast.
- Click Schedule.
Once you have shared your room link with the other hosts and they are connected:
- Click Go live.
- Confirm that you are broadcasting to the correct group and click Next.
- Click Start.
All hosts will need to confirm that they are ready to go live. Those who do not respond to the prompt can be removed from the broadcast. Once everyone has confirmed they are ready, the broadcast will begin.