How do I see engagement and response reporting for my Safety Center messages?
You can see real-time reporting on any Safety Center incident. From the Safety Center home page, you can view all incidents and see response and read rates.
To get more details:
- Click on an incident.
- You can see incident insights in the right hand column. Click on any message, to see reporting for that message.
- Under Recipient List, you can see all recipients of your message and whether they have read or responded to your message.
- For any recipient, you can choose to do the following:
- Call: Click the phone icon next to any recipient's name to call the number provided in their Workplace profile.
- Send Message: Click the paper airplane icon to resend this message to the individual.
- Update Status: Click this button to manually change the response status of a recipient. For example, if you speak to a recipient and confirm that they are ok you can mark them as safe.
- If you would like to resend a message to some or all of the people on the Recipient List, click Send Message.
- If you would like to add additional recipients, click Add People. After adding recipients, click Send Message to complete the process.