Setting up the Dropbox Integration on Workplace
Dropbox integration lets people easily share files from Dropbox directly in Workplace on web and mobile. It also enables authenticated previews so people can see more information about a Dropbox file without leaving Workplace. You can link a Dropbox folder to a Workplace group so teams can easily access their files and see who's working on what.
- Go to the Workplace Integrations Directory.
- Select Dropbox.
- Click Add to Workplace.
- A dialog window will appear. Click Install.
- Sign into your Dropbox account.
- When asked if you want to give Workplace from Facebook access to your Dropbox account, click Allow.
- The dialog will close and the Dropbox integration will be enabled for everyone in your organization.