Setting up the Microsoft OneDrive Integration on Workplace
This article is only applicable to admins of Workplace Essential and Workplace Advanced.
OneDrive integration lets people easily share files from OneDrive directly in Workplace on web and mobile. It also enables authenticated previews so people can see more information about a OneDrive file without leaving Workplace. You can link a OneDrive folder to a Workplace group so teams can easily access their files and see who's working on what.
If you're an admin:
- Go to the Workplace Integrations Directory.
- Select OneDrive.
- Click Add to Workplace.
- On the popup dialog, click Install.
- Sign into your Microsoft account — you'll need to have an admin account to complete this process.
- When asked if you want Workplace by Facebook to have access to your account, click Allow.
- The dialog will close and the OneDrive integration will be enabled for everyone in your organization.