How do I add to an existing album on Workplace?
You can only add photos or videos from your computer to already existing albums. Live videos can't be added to an album.
To add photos or videos to an existing album:
- Click your profile picture in the bottom left of Workplace, then click your name.
- Click More below your cover photo, then select Photos.
- Click Albums below Photos section.
- Select the album you'd like to add to. Please note that you cannot add photos to the automatically generated Profile pictures or Timeline photos albums.
- Click Add Photos/Videos on the right side of your screen.
- Click Upload Photos or Videos on the left side of your screen.
- Select photos or videos to add, then click Open. You can write a description to your post.
- Click Post.
Your album's privacy settings determine who can see your post. You can't change a post's privacy without changing the privacy of the album. You can add photos to an album after you've posted them.