How do I write multilingual posts on Workplace?
To write multilingual posts on Workplace, you need to turn the multilingual option on and to be logged into Workplace from your computer.
To turn multilingual posts on:
- From your profile, click Settings > Language.
- Click Edit on Multilingual Posts, select Write posts in more than one language and then click Save Changes.
To write multilingual posts:
- Start writing your post.
- To write the post in another language, click Write post in another language.
- Next to Language, click Select, then type to search which language you'd like to type in.
- Write in your requested language in the new section of your post.