How do I write multilingual posts on Workplace?
To write multilingual posts on Workplace:
- Go to the group or timeline where you would like to make a post.
- Open the post composer and start to write your post.
- When you are ready to add additional languages, click next to the Add to your post heading.
- Click Add languages.
- Click on Add Language, then type to search for the language you want to use. You can repeat this to add multiple new language versions to your post.
- As you add languages, content from your original draft will be automatically translated. You can edit these automated translations, or delete them to write your multilingual post manually.
- When you have finished writing your post, click Save to leave the language editor. Click Post to publish.