Post in different languages on Workplace
You can create a post in multiple languages on Workplace.
To write a multilingual post:
- Go to the group or create a post on your timeline by clicking on the composer.
- Write your post.
- When you’re done, click on top of your composer.
- Click Add languages.
- In the right column, you can search for and click on the languages that you want the post to be translated to.
- Once you have selected your languages, click Save.
- When you are done, click Post.
To see your post in your selected languages, click next to Viewing: at the top of your post and choose a language from the dropdown menu.
You can add or remove languages by clicking Edit post on your post and clicking Edit next to the languages at the bottom of your composer.