Workplace Frontline explained
Workplace Frontline lets deskless, frontline workers connect with your organization on Workplace. Frontline accounts give you additional tools specifically designed for Frontline workers in your organization.
With Workplace Frontline, you can:
- Manage Frontline employee access to Workplace
- Create Areas to manage Frontline workers
- Enable login with access codes for Frontline workers without a work email address
Examples of Frontline workers
- Customer-facing worker (sales floor, receptionist, associate etc.)
- Backstage worker (warehouse, courier etc.)
- Utilities or public service worker (police officer, waste management officer, electrical line repair person, water department officer etc.)
- Medical care staff (nurse, doctor, facilities etc.)
How Frontline workers use Workplace
By default, Frontline workers can use the same features as other Workplace users except group creation. However, Workplace admins can enable group creation for Frontline workers.
Learn how to add a Frontline worker to Workplace.