How do I schedule a post and manage scheduled posts in Workplace groups?
You can create a post in a group and schedule it for publication in the future. Scheduling times correspond to your current time zone.
Schedule a Post
To schedule a post:
- Visit the group you would like to post in.
- Open the post composer and write your post.
- When your post is ready, click Schedule Post.
- Choose a date and time in the future when you want your post to be published.
- Click Schedule.
Manage Scheduled Posts
To reschedule, edit or delete a scheduled post:
- Go to the group where your post is scheduled to be posted.
- Beneath the post composer, you will see the Scheduled posts heading and the number of posts you currently have scheduled in that group.
- Click See posts.
- You'll see a list of all your scheduled posts for that group. Choose to Post now or Reschedule post.
- Alternatively, click and Edit post to make changes to your content or Delete post to remove it.
Note: You can schedule a post to be shared between 30 minutes and one month from when you create the post.