Edit a Knowledge Library category or subcategory on Workplace
You can edit content in Knowledge Library if you’re a system admin, a content moderator, or if you’re an editor for those categories.
- Go to your Knowledge Library and go to the category or subcategory that you want to edit.
- Click Edit in the top right.
- Make changes to the content.
- For a category, click Update to push the changes live.
- For a subcategory, click Save in the top right. You can choose to Save as draft or Save and publish to push the content live.
To publish a category or subcategory that is saved as a draft, go to the category or subcategory and click Edit in the top right. From here, you’ll be able to Invite users to view your category or subcategory. If you're editing content that already has viewers, changes will be visible to them immediately.
Delete a category or subcategory
- Go to Knowledge Library and click on the category or subcategory that you want to delete.
- Click in the top right and select Delete.
- Click Delete category to confirm. Deleted content will be available in Trash for 30 days.
- To restore deleted content, click Categories on the right panel of Knowledge Library.
- Click the Trash tab.
- Click on the content you want to restore and click Restore on the top right.
Revert to previous versions of content
Category editors can view a log of previous versions, see the content of different versions and also revert to one of the versions.
To see previous versions:
- Click in the top right.
- Select Show version history.
- This will bring up the versions on the right panel.
- You can click a version to preview it.
- Turn on the toggle next to Highlight changes to show the differences in versions.
- To restore a version, click next to the version you'd like to restore and select Restore this version.